The automotive product range is characterized by steadly increasing demands on the elastomer components used.
We face this challenge through the following performance spectre:
- Discussion and suggestion to optimize technical details already at the quotation stage e.g. co-ordinate materials/composite materials, cost savings through geometrical simplification etc.
- Flexibility in the sampling with respect to materials, hardness, geometry, sampling according to VDA/PPAP.
- Tool construction together with optimal qualitative and economic view points.
- Planning for greatest possible process safety and ensuring constant deliveries.
- Agreeing the quality assurance measures with customer requirements on the basis of control plans or clients own test guidelines.
- Deliveries according to plan, integrating individual shipment regulations like barcodes, packing units etc.
- Adherence to current statutory guidelines and environmental relevant aspects with adaptation of existing components.
- Co-operation on the customers own platform.
- Speed and flexibility in all areas.